Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Ghost Leopard by Lars Guignard

Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #1)Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard by Lars Guignard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tell us whatever you thought. It was fast paced. Setting changed many times. The characters were believable and I enjoyed being part of their journey.

Name your favorite thing about the book. It was fast paced and I loved all the things about India and their culture.

What are the most important relationships in the book? Friendship and parenting. Zoe and Zak are opposites who learn to appreciate what they have.

What did you enjoy about this book? The book was a fantasy, a get away from real life and I really enjoyed the fresh, youthful writing style.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment