Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Time and Space by Shireen Jeejeebhoy

Time and SpaceTime and Space by Shireen Jeejeebhoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What were the main relationships explored in this book? Time & Space; Wealth & Hope. In my opinion, none of these things ever go together. If you take too much space away from someone, you lose time with that person. You can hope for wealth but time and space have a lot to do with how much wealth you end up with in the end.

3 things I liked about the book … All my book club members and I agree that this book was unique. There are some bits that have this Stan Lee feel to it, and there's the lighter sides that feel like Cat in the Hat. The second thing I liked was the writing and lastly, the way the author tied in all the elements.

Favourite character(s) … I would like to say Time but I'm going to go with the three boys who kidnapped her. If they hadn't kidnapped her, and she hadn't discovered the future, the story would have been significantly different.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment