8 Things You Didn’t Know About The Evolutionary Journey of Woman
- This book tells the story of the beautiful, adventurous Sumerian goddess Inanna.
- It debunks Man the Hunter as the primary, prehistoric hero of human evolution.
- The Evolutionary Journey of Woman suggests that a number of key social, cultural and technological factors formed a key tipping point in the Mythic Age that led to thousand of years of women's oppression.
- This books sees the emergence of feminism as evidence of the positive unfolding of consciousness in the world.
- It expresses the hope that we are emerging into a new Integral age that might be able to reintegrate our lost female and feminine wisdom.
- It also debunks the idea of a past matriarchal golden age of human history.
- It explains the three waves of feminism as moving from a focus on social rights, to cultural rights, and finally to diversity.
- It argues that women need a tradition of spiritual grandmother's to help them fully become who they can be in the world.
The story of human evolution that we've been commonly told is one built on the shoulders of male heroism, competition and dominance; but, what if it isn't the whole story? This book tells the lost story of women in evolution.
The Evolutionary Journey of Woman: From the Goddess to Integral Feminism looks towards a future that brings together and reintegrates women's wisdom traditions through establishing a spiritual lineage for women that is traced all the way back to ancient Sumer with the goddess Inanna. Marrying the ancient wisdom traditions with adult developmental theory, this book charts a pathway towards the full spectrum of possibilities for women's self-actualisation in the coming Integral age. The Evolutionary Journey of Woman is academically rigorous, historical, philosophical and spiritual, but, most fundamentally, it is a narrative that will change the way you think about woman as a heroine of history.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Non fiction, Women's Spirituality
Rating – PG
More details about the author