Powered by Blogger.
RSS

5 Star Review: Fighting the Effects of Gravity by James Robinson, Jr.

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book – How Robinson seemed to want his younger body back. How he believed everything happened overnight. The humour in his writing.

Top 3 things I liked about the main character – How honest he is in the writing, the to-the-point in his explanations, his take/opinion on middle age.

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book – The author provided several different settings. Each one provided a different laugh. My favourites: The Day My Butt Said Good-bye, The Agony of the Feet, Wake Me When it’s Over

What did you think of the story structure? Robinson, delivered the past in short chunks. This allowed readers to grasp parts of his life.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment