Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington

Eyes of Ember (Imdalind #2)Eyes of Ember by Rebecca L. Ethington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I liked Llyan. The rest I couldn't find anything remotely interesting.

Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Why? The fighting was boring.

List the characters and describe them. Jocyln - Thin, dark hair. She was a drake and possessed great magic.

Llyan - Tall thin, long blonde hair. He was Jocyln's protector. He too, possessed great magic.

Edmund - Evil man that wanted to kill Jocyln, because she was so powerful. He also held her father prisoner.

Ryland - Was bonded to Jocyln, but he turned against her and side with his father to kill Jocyln and his brother.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment