Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust

Greedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with GratitudeGreedy For Life: A Memoir on Aging with Gratitude by Lori Stevic-Rust
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What are some of the book's themes? How important were they?

Tradition, family and aging. This was a truly touching family story.

What I liked –

I liked the culture and the traditions that were passed on. It was absolute joy to read the closeness of this family.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book –

She got an education and made sure she passed the traditions on to her children. She was very attentive to her grandmother.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment