Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Sex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez

Sex and Death in the American NovelSex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you think was the climax of the book and why. When Vivianna is at the cabin. She finally comes to terms with the relationship she had with her father. She finally learns that her father loved her and was proud of her accomplishments.

What lesson did you learn from the story? Always tell my children that I am proud of them no matter what.

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised? I expected the ending but was not disappointed.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment