Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Spare Change by Bette Lee Crosby

Spare ChangeSpare Change by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? Yes, the cover helped represent the story between to a point. But a cover can only tell readers so much. As for the title, I am still trying to come up with how it relates to the story.

Did this book give you any new ideas about yourself? Just to appreciate children more in my life.

How did you feel about the main character? I loved Olivia’s character. I can picture this book as a movie withMichelle Dockery from Downtown Abbey playing Olivia.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment